Telephone and Online Meetings
If in-person meetings are difficult for you to get to, phone or online meetings are a great way to access recovery.
These meetings use various tools, such as free telephone conference calls, skype, internet chat rooms, mailing lists, and other technology to create a shared space for S.L.A.A. fellows to meet.
There are many e-meetings all around the world, and you can find them through the S.L.A.A. FWS meetings page.
- (free conference calls)
- (skype, webchat, IRC, mailing lists)
CSPC phone meeting
- CSPC has started a “Focus on Sponsorship” monthly Telephone Meeting as a way of supporting Sponsorship throughout the SLAA fellowship.
- Format will include speakers, literature and topic discussion, from both the Sponsor and Sponsee perspective.
- This 1-hour Monthly Telephone Meeting will be held on the 4th Monday (only) of each month at 8 pm EST (5 pm PST).
- CALL-IN NUMBER: 641-715-0875; Code: 754522#.
- Further information is posted on the FWS Telephone Meetings site.
- All are welcome to attend.
“FOCUS ON SPONSORSHIP”
Every week at 5 pm PST.
See listing on the FWS site.
CALL-IN NUMBER: 712-770-5537
The purpose of this meeting is to support Sponsorship throughout the SLAA fellowship and encourage both men and women to share their experience, strength and hope from both the Sponsor and the Sponsee perspective. Format will include speakers, literature and topic discussion. There will be a Fellowship Time after the meeting for questions and for those who may choose to exchange contact information.
All are welcome to attend.